Welcome to a world
Across the 彩乐园ll下载安装 National Heritage Area, every county, town and hamlet creates its own song of craft.
We welcome you to come and explore, to make something original by hand when
This is one of the world’s most intense and dramatic craft landscapes.
Start anywhere you’d like and, at the end, you’ll find yourself enriched by the discoveries you’ll make, lifted up by folks you’ll meet along the way and captivated by the original experiences only you can claim.
Mountain Arts and Crafts Destinations
- Asheville Art Museum (Asheville)
- Biltmore Estate (Asheville)
- 彩乐园ll下载安装 Frescoes (multiple locations)
- Center for Craft, Creativity and Design (Asheville)
- Crossnore Weavers & Gallery (Crossnore)
- Folk Art Center (Asheville)
- Hickory Ridge Homestead (Boone)
- John C. Campbell Folk School (Brasstown)
- Mountain Heritage Center (Cullowhee)
- Moses Cone Manor/Parkway Craft Center (near Blowing Rock)
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian (Cherokee)
- Museum of North Carolina Handicrafts (Waynesville)
- Oconaluftee Indian Village (Cherokee)
- Penland School of Crafts (near Spruce Pine)
- Qualla Arts and Crafts (Cherokee)
- Stecoah Valley Cultural Arts Center (near Robbinsville)
- Tryon Arts & Crafts School (Tryon)
Follow the Quilt Trails Across Western North Carolina
Quilt Trails are a form of public art in mostly rural areas. These colorful squares are installed on barns, outbuildings, community buildings in small towns and elswhere. Look for these traditional quilt patterns as you drive.
- (Mitchell, Yancey County)